All funds and plans purchased for use at Sun Devil Dining locations are for the personal use of the owner of the account or plan only and are non-transferable. Sun Devil Dining funds and plans cannot be used as a gift card or gift certificate. Except as otherwise expressly stated in these terms, all Sun Devil Dining funds and plans are non-refundable and will expire on the last day of the current semester or the last day of enrollment/employment.
Unused Meals and Maroon & Gold Dollar balance:
- For Mandatory Resident students who have purchased a meal plan using MyASU Housing Portal, unused M&G dollars will transfer from Fall to Spring semester and expire at the conclusion of the Summer session.
- For Voluntary/Commuter students who have purchased a meal plan using Campus Dish, unused M&G will transfer each semester until the student graduates from the University.
- Meals do NOT transfer from semester to semester and will expire on the last day of each semester.
- Unused M&G Dollars are forfeited if there is no use on the account for more than 6 months.
- Mandatory Resident students will be automatically opted in for a meal plan for the Spring semester. Students wishing to change their meal plan must do so in the MyASU Housing Portal prior to the meal plan change deadline.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Due to COVID-19 and enhanced safety practices, dining halls are providing takeout options only. Currently, sitting in the dining area is strongly prohibited. For the specific Residential Takeout Solutions, visit www.SunDevilDining.com
- Guest Meals are not additional meals. These are simply the number of meal swipes included in select meal plans that can be used for someone other than the owner of the meal plan. Guest Meals are allotted per semester, and deducted from the overall weekly total.
- Meal Exchange can be used twice per day at Sun Devil Dining convenience store locations which include: Memorial Union P.O.D Market, Sonora Market (Sonora), Hassayampa P.O.D. Market, Tooker P.O.D. and Greek Leadership Village P.O.D. Market, Taylor Marketplace at the Downtown campus, West P.O.D. Market and Poly Marketplace.
- Home Chef Meal Plan – By purchasing the Home Chef Plan you automatically receive a One Hundred and Twenty Dollar ($120.00) credit with which you can purchase meal kits from Home Chef, a third-party meal kit delivery service. After you have purchased your meal plan, you will be contacted by DiningServices@Aramark.com via e-mail with instructions regarding how to create an account with Home Chef and redeem your $120 credit, and Home Chef will ship your meal kit to the address you designate. You may redeem your $120 credit at any time. The $120 credit for the meal kit is non-refundable. The use of Home Chef is subject to Home Chef’s Terms and Conditions of Service located at: https://www.homechef.com/terms.
Easy Payment Plans Terms and Conditions:
An Easy Payment Plan initial deposit is due at the time of purchase. The remaining payments due will automatically be charged on September 17, 2020 and October 17, 2020. The credit card used for the initial deposit will be charged for the remaining payments due.
Meal Plan and Maroon and Gold dollars funds associated with each meal plan will be distributed in a set amount with each payment. If a credit card has been declined or denied by the credit card company for a payment, the meal plan and Maroon and Gold dollars funds will be suspended until payment is received.
Easy Payment plans include a $25.00 administration fee which is collected at time of purchase. Expired meals over any suspension period will not be refunded or returned and card holder will be responsible for payment on any used portion of meal plan. Card holder agrees to pay in total in accordance with agreement governing use of such credit card.
All website purchases are considered to be final. Exceptions will be made for processing errors. All refunds for processing errors will be refunded to the credit card used for the purchase.